Images on this website remain the copyright of Horseradish Ltd unless otherwise stated. Some images are used with the permssion of the photographer and cannot be reproduced without permission.
- Photos by Neil Griffiths: Weddings at Speke Hall and Pavillion
- Photos by Mathew Mcquillan: Weddings at Chester Racecourse
- Photos by James Farley: Weddings at Chester Town Hall
- Photos by Carla Blain: Weddings at Bangor-On-Dee
- Photos by Mark Carline: Christmas at Chester Town Hall
Text FLOWERS Competition T&C’s
1 - SMS text messages are charged at the standard network rate.
2- Any texts received before a competition has begun or after it has closed may still be charged, but your entry will not count. SMS entries are received on arrival, not from the time they are sent.
3 - SMS entries must be sent to the correct number in the correct format as set out by the promoter. Any entries that fail to do so will be void.
4 - Network or mobile phone handset faults are not the responsibility of the promoter.
5 – An entrant should always gain permission of the bill payer before sending a message.
1. In order to take part in the competition all entrants need to provide a valid email address via SMS competition form.
2. This competition runs until midnight on 2nd July 2017 . Entries received after this time will not be considered valid. Priority SMSLTD and Horseradish are not responsible or liable for any late, lost or misdirected entries, or entries not received by Priority SMS LTD or Horseradish for any reason whatsoever. Incomplete or unreadable entries will be disregarded.
3. An individual can submit only one entry for the competition. Each entry will only be valid until the closing date specified above.
4. In order to enter this prize draw, players must text FLOWERS to 60777 and complete data fields
5. Persons entering the competition will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agree to be bound by them.
6. Entries must be strictly in accordance with these terms and conditions. Any entry not in strict accordance with these terms and conditions will be deemed to be invalid and no prizes will be awarded in respect of any such entry.
7. The promoter of this competition is Priority SMS LTD
8. Priority SMS LTD accepts no responsibility or liability for entries or information relating to entries that are lost or undelivered to Priority SMS Ltd.
9. The winner of the prize draw will be selected at the discretion of Horseradish and Priority SMS LTD from all valid entries received by the Closing Date . The winner will be notified by SMS within 2 working days. Priority SMS LTD’s and Horseradish’s decision as to the winner of the prize draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into with any entrant.
10. The chosen winner will have 24 hours from the time that email notification is sent in order to claim their prize. If the winner has not responded within this timeframe, another winner will be chosen from remaining entries.
11. In circumstances where Priority SMS LTD has been unable to contact the winner Priority SMS LTD reserves the right to select another winner.
12. The prizes consist of:
5x 1 Pair of tickets to the RHS Flower Show Tatton Park
5 winners will be chosen at the discretion of Priority SMS LTD and Horseradish for each prize.
13. No cash or other alternative will be offered and the prize is non-transferable.
14. By accepting the prize, the winner grants Horseradish the right to use and publish his/her name in such media as Horseradish may choose for advertising and promotional purposes without additional consideration. Horseradish may also publish and/or disclose the results of the prize draw including the winner's name and details of entry.
15. Horseradish & Priority SMS LTD reserves the right at their sole discretion to alter the prize or substitute the prize with cash to the same value for any reason and without notification. In the event that the winner declines the prize awarded to him/her, (name of client) & Priority SMS LTD may award the prize to another entrant.
16. Horseradish &Priority SMS LTD reserves the right to verify, at any time during or after the closing of the promotion, the validity of all entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process.
17. Priority SMS LTD reserves the right to suspend or terminate the competition or amend these terms and conditions at any time for any valid technical or commercial reason.
18. All entries become the property of Horseradish and will not be returned. Priority SMS LTD data protection policy and these Conditions of Entry govern the collection, use and disclosure of personal information in connection with this promotion. The Promoter may use information it collects in relation to you to provide you with information regarding further offers, promotions or goods and services provided by the Promoter and/or the Promoter’s partners and sponsors.
19. You can contact the Promoter in relation to this promotion by mail or by emailing Support@prioritysms.co.uk